Accuscore Picks: Sheffield and Millwall

0

Sheffield VS Bristol

There is a 25.7% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Sheffield United, at 51.9%, are heavy favorites to beat Bristol City who have a 22.4% chance. In simulation wins, Bristol City upsets Sheffield United by averaging 8.8 shots and 3.7 shots on goal. They average 2.4 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.7 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Sheffield United 1.9 to Bristol City 1.2.

 

Aston Villa VS Millwall

There is a 31.8% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Aston Villa, at 45.1%, are heavy favorites to beat Millwall who have a 23.1% chance. In simulation wins, Millwall upsets Aston Villa by averaging 9.4 shots and 3.4 shots on goal. They average 1.7 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.3 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Aston Villa 1.2 to Millwall 0.7.

Accuscore Sports Picks

About author

No comments

Bet365 promotions

bet365 Review

There aren’t many sportsbooks equal to bet365. In fact, a lot of online bettors believe it’s the cream of the crop! Read our full bet365 ...