Accuscore Picks: Huddersfield and Wolverhampton

0

Huddersfield VS Reading

There is a 19.9% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Huddersfield Town, at 60.0%, are heavy favorites to beat Reading who have a 20.1% chance. In simulation wins, Reading upsets Huddersfield Town by averaging 9.9 shots and 4.5 shots on goal. They average 2.8 goals in simulated victories vs just 1.0 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Huddersfield Town 2.6 to Reading 1.5.

 

Wolverhampton VS Birmingham

There is a 29.4% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Wolverhampton Wanderers, at 51.9%, are heavy favorites to beat Birmingham City who have just a 18.8% chance to win at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Wolverhampton Wanderers 1.4 to Birmingham City 0.7. In simulation wins, Birmingham City upsets Wolverhampton Wanderers by averaging 7.3 shots and 2.7 shots on goal. They average 1.8 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.3 in simulation losses.

 

 

Accuscore Sports Picks

 

 

About author

No comments

Bet365 promotions

bet365 Review

There aren’t many sportsbooks equal to bet365. In fact, a lot of online bettors believe it’s the cream of the crop! Read our full bet365 ...