Accuscore Picks: Derby and Preston North End

0

Derby VS Barnsley

There is a 28.3% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Derby County, at 47.6%, are heavy favorites to beat Barnsley who have just a 24.1% chance to win at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Derby County 1.5 to Barnsley 1.0. In simulation wins, Barnsley upsets Derby County by averaging 8.5 shots and 3.7 shots on goal. They average 2.0 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.5 in simulation losses.

 

Preston North End VS Burton Albion

There is a 23.0% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Preston North End, at 65.3%, are heavy favorites to beat Burton Albion who have just a 11.7% chance to win at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Preston North End 1.7 to Burton Albion 0.6. In simulation wins, Burton Albion upsets Preston North End by averaging 5.8 shots and 2.4 shots on goal. They average 1.7 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.3 in simulation losses.

Accuscore Sports Picks

About author

No comments

Bet365 promotions

bet365 Review

There aren’t many sportsbooks equal to bet365. In fact, a lot of online bettors believe it’s the cream of the crop! Read our full bet365 ...